Posts Tagged ‘beach wedding ideas’
When your inspired by the beach and want a beach wedding but are unable to have the real thing, bring the beach to you with these unique, fun and cost saving beach wedding ideas. Whether you live on the beach or dreaming of a beach wedding when you’re miles away, these creative ideas can be blended into your theme outside, or inside wedding receptions.
- Make or bring in a nice sand box and fill it with all the beach essentials such buckets and scoops, sea shells, toy sea turtles, star fish and such, works as a decoration or prop and the children will love it.
- If you’re having a outside wedding reception, create a dance floor from sand for the feel of dancing on the beach.
- Tiki torches can light the way outside to your destination, add up the walkway, around the dance area and areas to provide light when the sun goes down. The tiki’s will provide adequate light with a glow of ambiance along with adding décor to your beach style wedding.
- Rent or purchase artificial or fake palm trees to be placed either inside the reception hall or use for outside wedding décor.
- If you’re stuck with what to provide for food, a roasted pig is the perfect solution. Have a family member, friend or ask if a caterer can provide a whole roasted pig for the wedding celebration, it will surely disappear quickly.
- Add some fun into your event and provide guests with a grass hula skirt, then play some Hawaiian music while encouraging them to dance the hula. Everyone will join in on the fun. Along with the skirt, give each a flower lei.
- Instead of a formal wedding reception, have the wedding party and guests dress in their beach or summer wear.
- Fill vases and alternate the sand with the colors of your wedding and use as your table centerpiece. Add shells, starfish, and a candle to blend into your beach theme.
- Give your tables a famous name of a beach for guest seating and provide a seating chart at the entrance.
- Use tropical fruit on the food tables as part of the decorations and provide cut up fruit for eating. If you want to get creative, cut up the fruit in shapes of the sea.
- Make or purchase hand fans for the summer heat in shapes of shells or starfish and share with guests top keep cool during the wedding ceremony and reception.
- Blow up several beach balls and spread around the area.
- String up some seas shells and create a backdrop for photo shoots.
Have your wedding guests slip away to the beach with memories of your beach theme wedding reception. Use floating candles as your table centerpieces and decorate each with a scene from a tropical getaway.
With some creativity, your tables can be inspiring with beautiful and elegant beach designed candle centerpieces for the wedding reception.
Using several clear vases of different heights, arranged together will create a stunning centerpiece. Floating candles give a fresh and calming ambiance to any beach style wedding reception table.
- Add elements of a beach and or artificial tropical flowers suspended in the water beneath the floating candle.
- Use dark blue colored marbles glass beads or rocks with a hint of blue water with a floating candle to give the contrast of the beach or sea.
- Other beach related items to include inside the candle vases are coral, starfish, small sailboats, fish decorations or if you are daring, use real tropical fish.
- Mix your candle arrangements up using tealights or votives on top of sand and shells at the bottom of the vase.
- Used colored sand such as blue and tan, then layering the sand in the vase creating a beach effect, then put a tealight or votive on top.
- For additional beach inspiration, spread sea shells around your candle centerpieces or use petals from your tropical flowers.
- Decorate the vase with beach themed stickers, crystals in the shape of shells, starfish, tropical flowers or a combination.
- Give your guests a keepsake using candle favors at each place setting coordinating with the beach theme and adding to the beach candle centerpieces.
With some imagination and creativity, you can have the perfect wedding table centerpiece for your beach style wedding reception incorporating the elements of the beach into any style of candle.
Here’s a new favor for the 2014 wedding season, if you’re thinking of a destination wedding on the beach or your wedding includes surrounded by palm trees, here’s a favor that blends into your wedding scape. The palm tree bottle opener has the perfect shape of the warm climate tree and also is the ideal favor idea for any beach themed wedding. After your wedding reception is done, your guests will not forget the celebration and fun during your event when they pop the top from their favorite beverage. So thank your guests for sharing your special day and greet them with a little bit of beach paradise and a tantalizing taste of the tropics.