Beach Candle Ideas As Wedding Table Centerpieces
Posted July 5, 2014on:
Have your wedding guests slip away to the beach with memories of your beach theme wedding reception. Use floating candles as your table centerpieces and decorate each with a scene from a tropical getaway.
With some creativity, your tables can be inspiring with beautiful and elegant beach designed candle centerpieces for the wedding reception.
Using several clear vases of different heights, arranged together will create a stunning centerpiece. Floating candles give a fresh and calming ambiance to any beach style wedding reception table.
- Add elements of a beach and or artificial tropical flowers suspended in the water beneath the floating candle.
- Use dark blue colored marbles glass beads or rocks with a hint of blue water with a floating candle to give the contrast of the beach or sea.
- Other beach related items to include inside the candle vases are coral, starfish, small sailboats, fish decorations or if you are daring, use real tropical fish.
- Mix your candle arrangements up using tealights or votives on top of sand and shells at the bottom of the vase.
- Used colored sand such as blue and tan, then layering the sand in the vase creating a beach effect, then put a tealight or votive on top.
- For additional beach inspiration, spread sea shells around your candle centerpieces or use petals from your tropical flowers.
- Decorate the vase with beach themed stickers, crystals in the shape of shells, starfish, tropical flowers or a combination.
- Give your guests a keepsake using candle favors at each place setting coordinating with the beach theme and adding to the beach candle centerpieces.
With some imagination and creativity, you can have the perfect wedding table centerpiece for your beach style wedding reception incorporating the elements of the beach into any style of candle.